Wednesday, March 28

Welcome to BISEAN's Perfect Specimen Blog

NOTE: We moved the Perfect Specimen Series on a separate blog due to some restricted features only for 18+.



I’m a sucker for "half-breeds". Especially Eurasian ones. These are mainly half-Asians with white ancestry. They look so fuckin' gorgeous! Oh, do they make me drool or what? They catch my attention in a crowd. They make me stare at them like there’s no tomorrow. For me, they are the most beautiful species of humans (harsh comments and violent reactions are welcome)... the term "half-breed" is generally considered impolite or rude. So we will use the term: "Bi-Racial".

Most of the people I know are “bi-racial”. Maybe because I am one of them. Or maybe because I’m bisexual --everything in between, remember?. Yeah, maybe that’s why.

I was called a "mischling" when I was growing up in Germany and they used to call me “luk kreung” in Thai as well. We are called “con lai” in Vietnamese, "mestizo" in the Philippines, “bo kabya” in Myanmar, “混血儿” in Singapore and “serani" or "gado gado" in Malaysia and Indonesia. They all mean the same thing -- mixed blood.

Whatever they call us, just like everybody else, we are entitled to define ourselves as we see fit. This article will define the future posts of this blog. We will feature “bi-racial” hot guys and girls that made it big in our region of SE Asia because: “Bi-RACIALS ARE THE PERFECT SPECIMENS OF THE HUMAN KIND”.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails