Thursday, March 29

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Sonia Couling







The first babe that made it to the Bi-Racial Perfect Specimen series.

This is "the" SONIA COULING (ซอนย่า คูลลิ่ง). She's Thai-English and she's a huge huge celebrity in Southeast Asia. Anybody who knows what an MTV is...they know who is VJ Sonia.



She's every dude's dream girlfriend. I bet she's great in bed too! (I'm totally losing it)... I wonder if she fancy a threesome with me and another guy? (**SHUT UP! Nothing wrong with dreaming! -- I totally lost it.). If I would be dating girls exclusively, Sonia would be number one on my list and I'll even marry her. 




Just look at those...uhmm...click the image for larger boobs...*gasp!*...I mean image! Whew!




What do you think of her? She is definitely a girlfriend material. I wonder if she has a boyfriend right now.... *biting lips*



****

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails