Sunday, June 10

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Leandro Bulhoes (Okabe)





I don't know about you, but I don't like jumping into the bandwagon. But bloggers from China to Chile, Nauru to Ghana, Curacao to Vanuatu are all posting LEANDRO?!


Why is everybody featuring him almost all at the same time? Even Tiggahtigz, who never post any other person on his blog except himself and Pooh didn't spare the chance! Is this some kind of a PLU-wide posting to show "unity"? Did I miss something here?!



Anyway, instead of posting the same Leandro photos that came out of The Boy website last February which everybody's posting... here's my ode to him. A photoshoot taken by my friend Amit Nitimpark for IMAGE Magazine in Bangkok. Yes, Leandro worked here in Bangkok circa 2005. 


And his name was "Leandro Bulhoes" then.


(Click the photos to enlarge)

This Japanese-Brazilian model has certainly catched everybody's fancy, eh? Well, what can I say -- Eurasians and Biracials are the hottest people on Earth! Need I say more?


There! Take that!


****

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails