Monday, April 9

PERFECT SPECIMEN: Tila Nguyen






I have been following this babe’s career for some time now and I think she deserves to be mentioned in MY blog! Take that! I got a collection of Maxim & Stuff magazines with her on the cover (or at least she’s on it). Ladies and gents, boys and girls…behold the most beautiful Vietnamese I have ever seen……

TILA NGUYEN (or better known as Tila Tequiladon’t laugh!) is a French-Vietnamese glamour model and singer (yes, dammit!- a singer!). She was born on October 24, 1981 in Singapore and was raised in Houston, Texas. Technically, she’s American. Whew!



She started modeling when she was discovered at the Sharpstown Mall by a Playboy (ooh-la-la!) scout and was offered a chance to model nude (grrrrr!) for the magazine. She declined at first (I'm sure she did), but she was featured as Playboy’s Cyber Girl of the week on April 22, 2002, and soon thereafter she became the first Asian Cyber Girl of the Month. She has also become the Most Popular Person on MySpace! And she's on my friends list!

I’m sure you wanna see more….




Is that an a** or is that an a**? *me, sweating & shaking*


Click the pic for bigger b****, oops!, pics I mean....I found these on the net because I ain't got time to scan my magazines. Take that!





Sexy Tila released her first single as a solo artist (don’t ask me about her now defunct group Jealousy and that Beyond something) on 27 Feb 2007 with the track called “I Love U” – and it was horrible! What was she thinking?! Stick to modeling babe, please! I beg you. We love you more posing for us.

Here’s here official website:

http://www.tilashotspot.com/



****

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails